Okay, now for some public scheming as per Doris Sander…
I unearthed this UFO circa 2007. It is an 8×8 album that I envisioned holding my son’s annual photos with Santa. I planned on decorating the front and proudly displaying it each Christmas season. As you can see the cover is still in its orignal state and there are only but a few pages done.
I have gathered the supplies from my stash, I have some JBS Christmas goodies on the way and I am looking foward to earning some Calvinball points with this UFO. I will show this album in the near future with its readiness for Christmas 2013!!!
Mini-album kit!!! I have one of those on the way too! Quicker scrapping…more Calvinball points. The kit I ordered is baby themed and although my son is 10 years old I am super excited to get this kit. I took soooo many pictures of my son when he is a baby and there is soooo many pictures still unscrapped. I’m looking forward to putting together this little display mini album of my son at seven months, which was MARCH 2003. And again I have plans to display it every year at this time-I love that!!
I have 13 1/2 Calvinball points so far:
- Calvinball Newbie: 1
- Scrapping past bedtime: 1
- Scrapping with chocolate: 2
- Scrapping while performing domestic duties: 1
- Scrappy shopping: 1+2 (extra pt. for shopping at JBS)
- Trying a new technique: 1
- Calvinblogging: 1 1/2 (it’s been more than 24 hrs. since my last post)
- Linking to other Calvinball players or the Calvinball thread: 2
- Public scheming: 1
Check out Lori’s blog for more Calvinball fun!!!