- Currently Designing for Ashley Calder and the Things That Shine.
- Guest Designer for Jenni Bowlin Mercanitle Kits, July.
- Layout, Neon Dress Up Day, Featured Gallery Project at scrapbook.com, June 28th.
- Layout, Seize the Day, featured as Grand Prize Crop Winner on the Jenni Bowlin Inspiration Blog, April 1st.
- Layout Design Team Member for the Sketch-N-Scrap Challenge Blog, January-June.
- Mini album, Adore – A Paris Mini Album, featured on the Jenni Bowlin Studio Facebook Page, November 11th.
- Layout, No Pumpkin Guts, No Jack-O-Latern Glory, featured on the Paper Issues blog and facebook page for their HALLOWEEN HOOTENANNY!, October 14th and15th.
- 1 of 4 featured in the Designer Spotlight at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog, Challenge-Dotty, September 6th. Andrea: #144: Evie E: This is how photo transfers should be done! I adore the striking visual imagery created with the Paris photo transfer and the lighter whimsical elements. It also shows just how important our own photos can be in our artwork.
- Contributing Designer for Claudine Hellmuth’s Technique Toolbox mixed-media class at Big Picture Classes. July 15th -August 18th.
- Layout,The Big Red Barn, featured on the Jenni Bowlin Studio Inspiration Blog, March 11th.
- 1 of 3 winners for the Echo Park Paper Company WINTERWISHES Collection Project Challenge December 1st – January 2nd at Two Peas in a Bucket. Prize = $5o of Echo Park Paper Company product.
- 1 of 3 winners for the Webster’s Pages ROYAL CHRISTMAS Collection Project Challenge November 5th – December 5th at Two Peas in a Bucket. Prize = $5o of Websters’s Pages product.
- 1 of 2 winners for the Jenni Bowlin Studio Project Challenge October 1st – November 10th at scrapbook.com. Prize = $40 of Jenni Bowlin Studio product.