The wonderfully talented Kristah Price nominated me for The Liebster Award. Thanks Kristah!! I told her I been previously nominated, but she assured me that was okay. Kristah is a scrapbooker and the author a fictional book about scrapbookers, so I feel very honored to receive a nomination from her. Please visit her blog to find out more about her and her books.
This time around I am to provide you with five things you may not know about me, answer ten questions from Kristah, and create ten questions for my five nominees.
5 things about me that you probably didn’t know:
- I started out as a photography major in college.
- I love wearing socks with patterns on them; like dots, hearts, and argyle.
- I eat one Dark Hershey’s Kiss daily.
- My favorite T.V. shows are House Hunters International and American Pickers.
- I listen to jazz music while driving my car.
These are my answers to Kristah’s questions:
- What was the most memorable thing that happened to you in 2013? Being a Contributing Designer for Claudine Hellmuth’s Technique Toolbox Class.
- Who is your favorite author? Debra Olliver, who wrote Entre Nous-A Woman’s Guide to Finding Her Inner French Girl.
- Have you ever had a paranormal experience? No.
- Where was the best holiday you ever had? Our recent trip to Seattle.
- What is your favorite food? Chicken pot pie and Baskin Robbins Chocolate ice cream.
- What country or place would you most like to visit? Paris, again!
- What is your favorite movie? Mary Poppins.
- What new craft/skill would you most like to learn? The trick to getting and keeping my house organized.
- Are you a cat lover, a dog lover, or both? A converted dog lover.
- Who inspires you the most? It is always changing, but at the moment scrappers Jill Sprott and Wilna Furstenberg.
Here are my nominees for The Liebster Award.
And my questions for the nominees:
- What is your favorite dessert?
- Who is your favorite artist?
- What was your favorite subject in elementary school?
- Do you like to dance?
- What is your favorite season?
- Do you eat real butter?
- What do you collect?
- What do you put in your coffee?
- Who is your favorite Disney character and why?
- Are you a little bit country or are you a little bit rock-n-roll?
Here is a list of guidelines should you wish to accept and pass on the award.
1) Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
2) Display the award on your blog.
3) Answer the questions about yourself that were provided by the blogger who nominated you.
4) Provide 5 facts about yourself.
5) Nominate at least 5 bloggers you would like to pass the award on to.
6) Create a list of 10 questions you want your nominees to answer.
7) List a set of rules similar to these on your blog.
8) Inform the bloggers that you have nominated them and profile a link to your post.
Most of all, have fun!
Whew!!! I made it through. Thanks everyone for stopping by and I’ll see ya soon!