Hello everyone! First things first!! I just have to say how completely thrilled I am to read all your thoughts and stories about Paris here on my blog and on the message board at 2Peas. I’m so happy that you are getting inspired to scrap your trips to Paris and other foreign countries (or amazing trips in your homeland for that matter). Let’s do this together!!
I just got back from a little weekend get away with my husband and son, so I’ve only got a little Paris for you today.
Don’t you just love this super cute “Paris Holiday” stencil from Claudine Hellmuth Studio with Ranger and The Crafters Workshop! I do!! I have loved it, since it was first released for Winter CHA. I recently purchased it from scrapbook.com to use on my future Paris layouts, but also for Claudine’s Technique Toolbox class through Big Picture Classes that starts this Monday, July 15th. I am a Contributing Designer for this class and I will also be in the classroom. I am excited to learn 24 more techniques!
Although there is a supply list, Claudine encourages you to use the supplies you have and I do have quite a few stencils, but how could I pass up this super fun Eiffel Tower?! I’m sure I will learn some amazing techniques for this stencil that you will see on my future Paris layouts.
It seems we are getting a good group for the class, so I hope you will join us. Remember there is forever access, so you can really work at your own pace. I am looking forward to seeing what everyone creates in the class gallery and chatting with everyone and Claudine(!!) on the message boards. Click here for more information about the class and to register.
Now, for a little more Paris:
- Webster’s Pages has come out with a beautiful new Postcards from Paris II collection for Summer CHA that you’ll want to check out. I pinned a shot of some of the embellishments on my Paris pin board. I just love the light green fleur-de-lis!! What’s your favorite? Also, you can click here to go straight to the Webster’s Pages blog post that shows the whole wonderful collection.
- Check out my Pinterest boards. I have 3 that you may particularly interested in: PARIS, so French, and impressions. You can always take a look at my boards from the link in my side bar under Find Me At and/or consider following my boards. I am always pinning new stuff and looking for images that will help me with my next Paris layout.
- Under Categories in my side bar you will find a Paris Series category that you can click on to find all my Paris posts.
- Consider following my blog. I usually post on Mondays or Tuesdays, but since it is summer and my son is home, I think it will most likely be Tuesdays. But, if you follow you won’t miss a post.
Upcoming Paris posts:
- My Paris scrappy supplies and the stories behind them.
- A new Paris layout.
- Let’s see that daunting stack of pictures.
- What Paris/French related books I am reading.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment. I am loving this conversation we have started. xo, Evie